Depressing thought: in a 100 years almost everyone that’s alive now will be dead and the world will be inhabited by 10 billion or so completely new people.
not so depressing thought: maybe these new people will be less bigoted, sexist and racist.
tips for new freshmen!
- no one cares about anything
- walk on the right side of the fucking hallway
- dont sit in the back of the bus you gotta earn that. maybe next year, champ.
- stop screaming. we’re all tired and miserable.
- GIVE ME MY LUNCH TABLE BACK
Rihanna - Diamonds (Acoustic)
handsdown the best version of diamonds ever yep nothing compares
Wow. I didn’t know she could actually sing.
"billy goat from Barbados" my ass
It’s finally happening.
Donald Glover is Miles Morales as Spider-Man.
Well I do now thanks buddy
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back."
After seeing the dramatic results from the Ice Bucket Challenge, Indian journalist Manju Latha Kalanidhi was compelled to start something similar, but with an Indian slant. “I felt like doing something more locally tangible. Rice is a staple here,” Kalanidhi told CNN. “We eat it every day, we can store it for months. Why not donate rice to someone who is hungry?”
Go off x1000000
this fucking mentality that you can’t be best friends with your significant other, that romance ruins a friendship, that BOTH FRIENDSHIP AND ROMANCE CANNOT OCCUR SIMULTANEOUSLY kills me like
that’s such a horrible, horrible and unhealthy mentality to have
Nice outlaw name, did your mom pick it out for you?